At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and frictionless user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients’ efficiency and provide real-time insights they’ve never previously experienced.
As a member of the Talent team, you will partner with hiring managers across the company to help us accelerate growth. Your superpower is engaging top talent and persuading them to join the Clear Street team. You will guide candidates through the interview process, ensuring that candidates have a great experience and we get to the right outcome for everyone.
This is a great opportunity to get exposure to the full recruiting lifecycle, while building one of the fastest growing fintech startups in New York.
- You have 2+ years of proven experience across the full recruiting lifecycle, preferably at a fast-growing startup.
- You are a true people person with outstanding communication skills.
- You are a collaborative self-starter.
- You can put together a strategic plan, develop creative ideas, use data to improve processes, and organize to deliver results.
- You are curious about technology and willing to learn about topics that will help you connect with candidates.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- An environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- Work that is fast paced, intellectually challenging, and most of all, profoundly rewarding.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks