At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and friction-less user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients’ efficiency and provide real-time insights they’ve never previously experienced.
As a Network Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining, and repairing our network infrastructure. As Clear Street continues its rapid growth, you will help manage our network equipment and work to define the scope and delivery of crucial connectivity projects that expand our network topology. Your experiences working in highly collaborative environments will help you provide direction, information, and recommendations regarding network configurations and installations. You will perform a wide variety of tasks in our network with equipment in the cloud and multiple data centers.
Network Engineer Characteristics:
- You have 5+ years of hands-on networking experience with a CCNA certification and CCNP level knowledge.
- You have experience with Cisco and/or Arista network L2/L3 switches, managing firewalls, ACLs, low-latency networks, multicast, and network automation.
- You have foundational knowledge and experience in both Linux Operating Systems and public cloud infrastructure networks.
- You are a go-getter who takes initiative on projects and proactively identifies issues, inefficiencies, and design solutions.
- You have the ability to work with vendors and cross-functional teams for ongoing design efforts and systems support.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- An environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- Work that is fast paced, intellectually challenging, and most of all, profoundly rewarding.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.