Strategy and Operations
Clear Street is an early-stage fintech startup that’s growing fast. From emerging funds to established institutions, companies depend on us to connect to financial markets, streamline operations, and scale their trading businesses. Join the team making this happen.
As Strategy and Operations, you will work across teams at Clear Street to help drive the growth of the business. You will lead important initiatives, deliver analysis and insights, and execute on strategy. You may dig into business economics, product development, market expansion, operational metrics, and more. Whatever it is, we work on what will deliver results for Clear Street. And we have fun doing it!
Strategy and Operations Characteristics:
- You like hard problems, digging into data, thinking from first principles, and delivering results.
- You have excellent analytical skills and 5+ years of experience solving complex, data-driven problems, preferably at top banks and brokerage firms.
- You’re low ego and work well with others.
- You have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
- You have a bachelor's degree in an analytical or quantitative field, such as economics, computer science, engineering, or math, from a highly competitive school.
- You have a strong working knowledge of accounting, finance, and brokerage economics.
- You’ve earned series SIE, 7 and 63 licenses, or you’re interested in attaining them.
- You've obtained an MBA or completed comprehensive business strategy trainings.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration
- Room to innovate, solve complex business problems and build new products
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks