Clear Street is an early-stage fintech startup that’s growing fast. From emerging funds to established institutions, companies depend on us to connect to financial markets, streamline operations, and scale their trading businesses. Join the team making this happen.
As our Risk Officer, you will work directly with our CRO and members of our risk team to successfully create and execute risk frameworks and best practices. You will utilize your deep understanding of equity derivatives pricing and technical communication skills to contribute to the design and implementation of our proprietary risk platform. You will monitor intraday and end of day risk and margin requirements and present observations to internal stakeholders and external clients. Your team will own risk across Clear Street's business lines, playing a crucial role in the success of our growing business. This is a highly impactful position that provides the opportunity to expand both your quantitative and client facing skillsets.
Risk Officer Characteristics:
- You have 5+ years of experience working with Prime Brokerage Risk and Margin and/or Futures risk, during which you've gained a strong understanding of Prime Brokerage business.
- You possess a deep understanding of equity derivatives pricing and risk modeling.
- You are an autonomous self-starter; you are able to maintain timelines and deliver results.
- You have a Master's degree in finance, economics, math, or financial engineering.
- You posses strong verbal and written communication skills; you easily navigate a variety of communication styles and seamlessly bridge the gap between the highly technical and non-technical.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration
- Room to innovate, solve complex business problems and build new products
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks