Office Experience Coordinator
At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and frictionless user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients’ efficiency and provide real-time insights they’ve never previously experienced.
Please note that this role is required to be onsite full-time in our NYC office. We currently have a very lightly staffed office and are following all NY guidelines and protocols for COVID-19 safety.
As Office Experience Coordinator, you will create and maintain a welcoming office environment. You will balance multiple priorities to ensure that our daily office operations run smoothly and to deliver an excellent employee experience. You will work closely with the firm’s executive team to schedule meetings, answer calls, and assist with calendar management as needed. Additionally, you will serve as an efficient point-person for all office-related communication and ad-hoc administrative tasks and errands.
Office Experience Coordinator Characteristics:
- You have prior administrative or office management experience.
- You have strong organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills, as well as exceptional written and verbal communication .
- You utilize your excellent time management and multitasking abilities to prioritize and accomplish your work independently.
- You think proactively and creatively about ways to improve our office environment for our employees and guests.
- You approach your work with a customer service mindset and present with a high level of professionalism and an outgoing, positive attitude.
- You are proficient in MS Office Suite Applications, Dropbox, and Google Workspace.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration
- Room to innovate, solve complex business problems and build new products
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks