About Clear Street:
At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and frictionless user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients’ efficiency and provide real-time insights they’ve never previously experienced.
As our Office Experience Coordinator, you will work closely with executive leadership and People Operations to create and maintain a warm and inclusive office environment.
Please note that this role is required to be onsite full-time in our NYC office. We currently have a very lightly staffed office and are following at NY guidelines and protocols for COVID-19 safety.
- Ensure our daily office operations run smoothly and deliver an excellent experience to employees and visitors alike while balancing multiple priorities.
- Collaborate with other departments to define and execute ideas that enhance the culture of our office.
- Support our executive team to schedule meetings, answer calls, and assist with calendar management as needed.
- Serve as an efficient point-person for all office-related communication and ad-hoc administrative tasks and errands.
- You've managed office operations and delivered a high level of customer service in an employee-centric environment.
- You pride yourself on your ability to organize, prioritize, and problem solve.
- You're an exceptional communicator regardless of the medium.
- You are creative and enjoy ideating on ways to improve the experience of life in the office.
- You excel when working independently; you manage your time intelligently and prioritize your work effortlessly.
- You are proficient in MS Office Suite Applications, Dropbox, and Google Workspace.
- If you have experienced the fast pace of high-growth company.
- If you have an interest in finance and/or technology.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference.
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration.
- Room to innovate, solve complex business problems and build new products.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks.