Solving problems we understand.
Clear Street is the product of founder pain and the solution to a decades-old problem.
Clear Street was founded by industry veterans. They experienced the difficulties with limited access and missed opportunities caused by operating on outdated infrastructure.
Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Co-Founder & Chief Technology Officer
Chief Compliance Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Risk Officer
What we’ve accomplished so far
Our platform is only four years old, yet we're already competing with some of the largest players in the market.
Expanding the Clear Street platform
Grows brokerage business
- Handles over $3 billion in trades on an average trading day
- Adds another 120+ employees to support rapid client growth and product development, including new COO, Andy Volz
- Grows client equity on platform by ~250% yoy to total more than $1.5 billion
Expands our brokerage business
- Finalizes the acquisition of a broker serving sophisticated traders to seed platform growth
- Nilimp Bhatt joins the team as CRO
- Delivers 500+ product updates including support for U.S. options
- Receives regulatory approval to offer portfolio margin financing to clients
- Doubles the size of the Clear Street team
Opens brokerage & launches platform
- Christy Moccia joins the team as CCO
- Begins serving prime brokerage clients by invitation-only
- Offers institutional-quality trading & execution, securities lending, and margin financing
- Starts processing trades of U.S. equities using its clearing and custody platform
Prime brokerage build begins
- Enters the prime brokerage market
- Chris Pento and Sachin Kumar join Clear Street as co-founders
- Receives regulatory approvals needed to operate a clearing broker dealer